Brunner & Suddarth's Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests is a concise, portable resource for hundreds of test results and their implications. The user-friendly presentation includes a review of specimen collection procedures followed by an alphabetical lisingt of tests. This latest update is based on the 1st edition and 2010 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
The entry for each test includes preparation, interfering factors, normal values, abnormal values, easy-to-identify crisis values, reference values, nursing considerations, and nursing implications.
- Review of specimen collection techniques
- Easy access to test results - reference values, interfering factors, nursing considerations and nursing implications
- Alphabetic listing of 300 tests
- Concise clinical facts you need to know for daily practice
- Alerts highlighting critical information and age-specific considerations
- Charts and illustrations comparing normal and abnormal findings
Tags: nursing normal values , brunner and suddarth normal values , brunner and suddarth , normal lab values brunner , normal laboratory values according to brunner , normal laboratory values based on brunners , normal laboratory values brunner , normal laboratory values by brunner , brunner normal lab values