Cancer Trials App
by: MedTrust Online • 4
Developed in collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline, MedTrust Onlineʼs CancerTrials App is an Android application that locates Clinical Trials in your area.
Features of CancerTrials App include:
- Quickly locate Clinical Trials that are recruiting patients within 150 miles of your location
- View search results of Clinical Trials on a map relative to your location (or manually enter a US Zip Code)
- Simple text search to locate Clinical Trials within your area
- Advanced text search to locate Clinical Trials by any of the following criteria:
* Search Term
* Patient Gender
* Patient Age
* Clinical Trial Phase (eg Phase 1, Phase 1/Phase 2, etc)
* Clinical Trial Status (eg recruiting, active, completed, etc)
* Clinical Trial Type (eg Intervention, Observational, etc)
* Clinical Trial Distance from your location (25 mile, 50 miles, up to 500 miles OR Clinical Trial Region (US or Global)
* Clinical Trial Contact Availability (e.g. Trial has contact name, phone number and/or email)
- Directly contact Clinical Trial managers by email or phone
- Each Clinical Trial record contains the complete details available including the summary, description, patient conditions, interventions, recruitment status, number of patients to be enrolled, patient inclusion criteria, patient exclusion criteria, contact information and more.
- Share what you have found by email with friends, family or others. - Save favorites to follow up on later.
- Recent searches are automatically saved so that you can quickly repeat previous results. CancerTrials App for Android connects to Oncocentric.com, the most effective place for doctors to find cancer treatment information online. Using Oncocentric, cancer doctors can search across many databases of medical knowledge, including information about the latest clinical trials available for cancer patients. Once clinically useful information has been found, doctors can share and collaborate with other oncologists across the globe.
Now available to the public, the CancerTrials App will quickly identify a relevant cancer clinical trial near you based on simple information that you enter in just a few finger taps. Using the GPS function in your Android device, CancerTrials App will zero in on trials close to you. For patients, you can find comfort knowing that there are options close to where you live. For doctors, researchers, or other healthcare professionals, you now have a mobile application that can go where you go, giving you a useful source of knowledge to share with your patients.
Tags: cancer trials , cancer apps