CatchMyPain - Pain Diary
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sanovation AG
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a graph which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- export your pain diary and share it with your care providers
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- track events or circumstances which increase or ease your pain
- keep track of your pain level (VAS)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- track your overall happiness
- enter diagnoses
- use the diary to explain your pain to any care provider.
- and a lot more...
GET THE PRO VERSION TO...
- track fatigue and stress in addition
- get more features soon
See the complete feature list on http://www.catchmypain.com/features
CatchMyPain can be used offline after the initial registration. It synchronizes its data to the cloud as soon as you are online again. This allows you to use the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel.
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
We are working hard to bring you new features. Here is a short overview of what you can expect soon:
- tracking of medications and therapies including their effects
- Improved export which will contain all of your diary information
- and last but not least, from spring 2014 on, you will benefit from the insights of our pain research and you will be able to exchange best practices with similar patients!
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form by clicking the "i" icon in the sidebar.
For more information, a detailed roadmap and our awesome video, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
- Community feature for those users already put in a group of similar patients
- some minor bugfixes