Description: The CCO ClinicalQuiz™ app enables clinicians to assess their expertise in specific areas of medicine by responding to case-based questions created by leading faculty members.
Currently available quizzes:
• Multiple Myeloma Edition: Questions devised by Adam D. Cohen, MD; Amitabha Mazumder, MD; Noopur Raje, MD; and Seema Singhal, MD
• So You Think You’re A Hepatitis C Expert?: Questions devised by Nezam H. Afdhal, MD, FRCPI; Raymond T. Chung, MD; Jordan J. Feld, MD, MPH; Donald M. Jensen, MD; Paul Y. Kwo, MD; Andrew J. Muir, MD, MHS; David R. Nelson, MD; Paul J. Pockros, MD; Fred Poordad, MD; Mark S. Sulkowski, MD; Stefan Zeuzem, MD
To take the quiz, simply review each case-based question and select the optimal management strategy from the multiple choice options. You will then be presented with the correct answer, as determined by the expert faculty, with supporting evidence and a summary of how other participants to date have responded. Questions that you answer incorrectly will be presented to you again later, allowing you another chance to answer correctly.
The quiz enables you to compete with other participants by earning points that determine your place on the leaderboard.
• New batches of questions and new quizzes added regularly
• Customizable leaderboard allows you to compare your scores with your peers by degree and country
• Accrue bonus points for fast responses and consecutive streaks of correct answers
• Receive recognition in the leaderboard for correct answer streaks and number of questions completed
• Earn CME credit by reviewing online educational material related to the content of the quiz
Tags: david r. nelson md
from 10 reviews