Chinese Medicine Encyclopedia
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Chinese Medicine/Herbology is the theory of traditional Chinese herbal therapy, which accounts for the majority of treatments in traditional Chinese medicine.
There are roughly 13,000 herbs used in the Far East and over 100,000 medical herbs formulas/recipes recorded in the ancient literature, although in practice, only a tiny fraction of them were used. In the classic "Handbook of Traditional Drugs", around 500 drugs were listed as commonly available and are generally accepted by modern Chinese medicine practitioners.
Chinese Medicine Encyclopedia is an application containing over 450 types of commonly used Chinese Herbs/Medicine. For every type of herbs included, the following information is available for reference:
- High Quality Photo
- Name in English
- Name in Chinese
- Chinese Pin Yin
- Channels to be Applied
- Herbs Properties
- Usage Directions & Detailed Explanation
- Interactions with other Herbs/Medicine
In addition to individual herbs, this App also contains 250 common Chinese Herbal formulas, from curing influenza to providing extra nutrition to a pregnant mother. The following info is included in each herbal formula:
- Name of the Formula
- Chinese Pin Yin of the Formula
- Category and Function
- Indication of sickness (Tongue Appearance, Pulse Patterns etc.)
- Cautions and Contradictions when in use
- Detailed Preparation Notes
- Substance included in the formula and their quantities
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
This application has the following features:
- 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each item
- All Category View to preview all items in alphabetical order
- Single Category View to list items of the same category
- Ability to BOOKMARK selected items for easier reference
- A medicine name SEARCH engine
- OFFLINE browsing
This application is proudly presented by Colakey LLC.
Tags: enciclopedia della medicina cinese, formulas e receitas da medicina chinesa baixar, 医学百科事典 中国語, formule phytotherapie andr(oid, chinesische kräuter lexikon, tcm clinic aid trial, for chinese medicine, chinese medicine.
- Major Update
- Complete new user interface
- New 2-level category view
- Thumbnail preview
- Enhanced search function