10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Monthly Prescribing Reference
The Clinical Advisor app aggregates the best NP and PA information from several partners including free CME/CE courses from myCME.com and drug information from NPPR/PAPR, plus all of the content from our website and print journal.
With the Clinical Advisor app you can:
• Take Derm Dx Quizzes to learn about difficult-to-identify dermatology conditions, and then see how you performed against your peers.
• Use Medical Calculators to assess liver function, convert HbA1C to mean plasma glucose, evaluate BP, determine BMI and more.
• Read the latest news about breakthrough treatments, disease outbreaks, drug approvals and recalls, and clinical research.
• Use the Medical Slideshows to educate patients in-office about clinically relevant topics, including the detrimental effects of smoking, the benefits of breastfeeding, diabetes complications and healthy lifestyle tips, etc.
• Access hundreds of NP- and PA-specific accredited courses from the myCME education library and claim your certificate instantly.
• Search the NPPR/PAPR drug database
Don’t forget to register for the monthly updates to get the latest clinical cases, CME/CE courses and drug information!!
You can now log in and share articles, CME courses, and slideshows via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+