A unique clinical perspective and practical advice on applying psychotropic medications to the treatment of specific psychiatric conditions. This latest update is based on the 7th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology has been the gold standard for applying psychotropic medications to the treatment of specific psychiatric conditions.
- This comprehensive clinical guide emphasizes - Practical advice i.e., specific recommendations about dosing, titration, and combining medications - derived from the authors' extensive clinical experience.
- Extensive coverage of augmentation for treatment-resistant disorders, including depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
- Coverage of special topics, including emergency room treatment, pharmacotherapy for substance use disorders, psychotropic medication use and contraindications during pregnancy, pharmacotherapy in persons with mental retardation; legal and ethical issues
- Augmentation strategies for treatment resistant disorders, emergency room treatment, pharmacotherapy for substance use disorders
- Practical advice, both evidence-based and derived from the authors’ clinical experience, on dosing, titrating, and combining medications, as well as on the potential side effects of specific drugs and combinations
Tags: psychopharmacology , manual of clinical psychopharmacology , manual of clinical psychopharmacology 7th edition , manual of clinical psychopharmacology, 7th edition , psychopharmacology list of medications , free manual of clinical psychopharmacology 7th edition , best psychopharmacology apps , best medical apps psychopharmacology , psychopharmacology applications for driod