Prepare for clinical days and clinical practice with this mobile resource to 250 common medical-surgical conditions and their management. Clinical Companion for Medical Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care is a succinct resource to conditions and interventions seen in the acute care setting.
Designed to be a resource for nurses in a variety of settings delivering acute care to adults, the Clinical Companion has new content reflecting current trends in admission diagnoses. This latest update is based on the 6th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- Newly included Critical Rescue gives cues to engage in an activity or intervention that promotes optimal outcomes whereas Clinical Landmine signals actions to avoid or indications for additional surveillance and intervention
- New content on cancer, infection, inflammation, and immunity summarize key concepts for bedside clinicians
- Convenient A-Z organization makes key information easy to find to help you prepare for clinicals and for clinical practice
- Newly introduced highlighted National Patient Safety goals help you keep patients safe in the clinical setting
- Section "Concepts of Medical-Surgical Nursing", covers common clinical conditions, providing an overview of the physiology, pathophysiology, and collaborative management using the nursing process to integrate assessment, diagnostic testing, interventions, and evaluation of patient responses
- Information is provided on emerging disorders such as avian influenza and MRSA
Tags: acute surgery , nurses medical surgical , medical clinic companion application , clinical companion medical surgical nursing on google , companion handbook nurse care of adults , surgical