This comprehensive resource takes the Incredibly Easy approach to present information on one of the most demanding and complex areas of nursing. It covers all aspects of critical care and is updated to reflect current evidence-based nursing practice. This latest update is based on the 3rd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy presents information with images and makes complex nursing procedures easy to understand and implement. Information is presented logically and is based on pathophysiology of disease, significance of evidence, and avoidance of harmful effects inherent at the critical care level of nursing practice
- Unique writing style, color illustrations, witty characters, and clever icons offer simple tricks to remember key points
- Addition of a quick reference comparing the types of shock
- Coverage of moderate sedation, drug overdose, pressure ulcers and perianesthesia management
- Updated ACLS and code management
- Data on rapid response teams
- Includes 4 Calculators & 7 interactive flowcharts which help in making quick decision