Cruzi - Health Guide is a genuinely Brazilian application that aims to facilitate access to health information.
THE APPLICATION IS IN PORTUGUESE AND STILL HAS NO SUPPORT FOR OTHER LANGUAGES.
Translation from Spanish and English in the development phase.
Free and with a nice and intuitive interface, all queries are performed offline, you do not need any internet connection.
The features provided are:
- HEALTH TIPS - Provides tips on how to maintain a healthy diet, informing the benefits of various foods and sources of vitamins and minerals. The information available has been taken from the book The Fruits in Domestic Medicine. You can also view tips on how to keep the booklet of vaccination days.
- CONSULT DISEASES - A list containing the main diseases incidents in Brazil, drawn from sources from the Ministry of Health. You can query modes of transmission, treatment and prevention, among others.
- CONSULT DRUG AND ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - A list containing a portion of drugs and active principles is presented with options to view the labels briefly and with a language oriented professionals or not. For now, the list includes only a portion of the generic drugs approved by ANVISA. The content has been compiled from reliable sources as the PR Vade-Mecum 2010-2011 and DSP - Dictionary Specialty Pharmaceutical 2011.
- MEDICAL SPECIALTIES - All medical specialties recognized by FCM - Federal Council of Medicine are covered. You can see its description, and quickly access the diseases linked to them and that are already registered in the application.
- MEDICAL DICTIONARY - A dictionary of medical terms, containing more than 700 words relating to health and often unknown to the general population is available.
Note: Only a doctor can diagnose disease, prescribe medications and treatments indicate. The information available have only informative character.
Tags: g5 developer , aplicativa cruzi , cruzi guia de la salud , cruzi guia de saúde dawnload , cruzi guia de saude , ac , cruzi , ac gratuitement , ac guia musculação