Cureatr is a free HIPAA-compliant group-messaging application for doctors and medical students. It is designed to be fast and easy to use. Similar to GroupMe or Facebook Messenger, Cureatr allows you to message groups or individuals, but it is secure and private to meet HIPAA standards.
Use Cureatr to communicate with your team on the wards, consult services, or any colleague inside or outside of the hospital to coordinate better patient care and share information more efficiently. Since Cureatr is HIPAA-compliant, you can freely share patient information, rather than having to rely on slower and less secure methods like reply-all emails, SMS, or pagers.
Cureatr was created by young doctors from Mount Sinai Hospital and Columbia University to solve common, everyday problems faced by all healthcare providers.
1) Real-time 1-to-1 and group messaging that is encrypted and HIPAA-compliant
2) Time-stamped read receipts show when messages are received by each group member
3) Verified physician and medical student profiles
Tags: cureatr game, cureatr, cureatr logo.
- Improved app startup experience
Version 1.6.0 changes:
- Revamped sign-up and sign-in flows
- Landscape support
- Profile editing