This McGraw-Hill, CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Emergency Medicine, 7th Edition is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries.
An easy-to-use guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of the full range of clinical conditions seen in emergency medicine
This updated edition in the trusted CURRENT series is valuable to anyone practicing in an emergency department or acute-care setting. It emphasizes immediate management of life threatening problems, and then covers the evaluation and treatment of specific disorders.
Authoritative, easy-access coverage for Emergency Department clinicians who needs answers NOW
• Priority-based and problem-oriented organization encompasses all aspects of emergency medicine, including common emergencies, trauma, neonatal and pediatric emergencies
• Extensive at-a-glance algorithms facilitate quick management and diagnosis
• Comprehensive tables of drugs commonly used in the ED
• NEW chapters on beside ultrasound, procedural sedation, and pandemic flu
• MORE radiologic images throughout
• ALL chapters updated with the latest developments
Authors: C. Keith Stone, Roger L. Humphries
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Tags: current d & t pediatrics 20 ed apk , current diagnosis treatment emergency medicine , current d&t emerg med 7e , current d & t family med 3 ed apk , current diagnosis and treatment emergency medicine 7 , current d and t emergency , current d & t emerg med 7 ed apk , current d & t critical ca 3 ed apk , current diagnosis & treatment emergency medicine 7rh