This McGraw-Hill, CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery, Third Edition is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries.
A concise, one-stop clinician’s guide for treating all major diseases of the ear, nose, throat, and neck
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Otolaryngology spans the entire breadth of ENT topics, including the latest developments in basic science, facial plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, laryngology, rhinology, pediatric otolaryngology, otology, and neurotology.
This find-it-now clinician's guide includes commonly encountered as well as unusual diseases of the head and neck and is essential for board review and recertification.
Features and Highlights
• Conveniently organized by anatomic region
• Consistent presentation includes General Considerations, Pathogenesis, Prevention, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment
• Must-know medical and surgical management of each disorder
• Thorough discussion of pathophysiology and relevant basic and clinical science
• More than 400 state-of-the-art clinical photographs and line drawings
• Comprehensive radiology chapter with more than 150 images
• “Essentials of Diagnosis” section for each disease and disorder delivers key points at a glance
Author: Anil Lalwani
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Tags: otolaryngo , current otolaryngology third , free downloal currents otolaryngology 3rd edition , current diagnosis treatment otolaryngology head neck surgery third edition , current diagnosis and treatment in otolaryngology , current diagnosis and treatment otolaryngology 3rd edition , current diagnosis and treatment otolaryngologyhead and neck surgery, third edition is developed by m , current diagnosis and treatment otolaryngology head and neck surgery, third edition , current diagnosis and treatment surgery