The CVS/caremark™ app lets you refill or request new mail service prescriptions, track order status, view prescription history and more. You must have CVS/caremark prescription benefits to use the app: If you’re not sure, check your health insurance plan information to confirm.
• Refill mail order prescriptions without registering or signing in (Easy Refill)
• See number of refills due and orders in progress without signing in
• Check order status
• Renew or request new mail service prescriptions
• Check drug costs and coverage
• View prescription history
• Find a pharmacy in your network
• View your member ID Card (if provided by plan design)
• Identify unknown pills
• Check for potential drug interactions
• Update Account Information; shipping and billing information, manage family access, and reset password
If you already use Caremark.com, your existing username and password will work on the app, too. If not, we make it easy for you to register on the app.
** We're here to help you get the prescriptions you need when you need them. If you like this service, please take a moment to review our app.**
Tags: cvs caremark , cvs scripts , qr codes rx cvs caremark , prescription refills kaiser , cvs png , cvs caremark prescription refill app sign up , caremark mail order pharmacy , scott edsinger