This state of the art app contains procedural videos, photographs, labelled drawings and text to help you perform a wide range of dermatological and cosmetic procedures in your office.
Over 900 full-color photographs and drawings in combination with 78 high-definition narrated videos clearly demonstrate key procedures, including skin biopsies, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, botulinum toxin injections, and more.
• Master dermatologic and cosmetic procedures thanks to 78 narrated, high-definition videos demonstrating skin biopsies, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers and excision of skin cancers, cysts, and lipomas.
• See how to perform each procedure clearly from detailed, full-color photographs and drawings and step-by-step instructions.
• Learn how to use dermoscopy to more accurately detect skin cancer, the latest information on lasers, botulinum toxin injections and dermal fillers, the diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant lesions, and more.
• Includes coding and billing details, consent forms and patient education handouts.
• The text is clearly referenced with attention to available evidence.
Instantly and accurately diagnose and treat the full range of skin diseases with superb images and text that look great on your mobile device. No Internet connection needed to view the text, photographs and many of the videos. It is all ready for super quick image and information retrieval. The longer high-definition videos are rapidly and efficiently streamed to your device wirelessly over the Internet. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search by keywords. The search tool will find text, figures and videos with one single search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. The search results provide the most relevant results at the top of each search.
This app lets you create bookmarks and notes for each chapter, figure, and table, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs.
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Dermatologic and Cosmetic Procedures in Office Practice by Elsevier.
Richard P. Usatine, MD
Professor, Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
Professor, Family and Community Medicine
Fellowship Director, Underserved Dermatology Fellowship
Medical Director, Skin Clinic, University Health System
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas
John L. Pfenninger, MD
President and Director, Medical Procedures Center, PC
Senior Consultant and Founder, National Procedures Institute
Clinical Professor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Daniel L. Stulberg, MD
Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
University of New Mexico
Rebecca Small, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, UCSF
Director, Medical Aesthetics Training, Natividad Medical Center FM Residency
Based on the Elsevier text: Dermatologic and Cosmetic Procedures in Office Practice, 2012
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Tags: medical procedures , dermatologic and cosmetic procedures in office practice pdf
from 2 reviews