Diabetes Journal License
500 - 1,000 downloads
Also in : Diabetes
- Lots of elements to monitor
- Ease of use
- Automatically generated charts
- Converter calculator
- History log
- Export data in CSV and PDF files
+ By Suderman Solutions
Diabetes Journal is an app that helps you keep track of your diabetes, blood pressure, weight and medication
According to the developers, diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. That's totally true. Diabetes is a disease that more than others require daily monitoring and medication. Fortunately, today we have lot of tools to keep track of it, more than just the glucose meter. Diabetes Journal app is one of those tools, that helps monitoring your disease in a comprehensive way. Let's see how it works.
First off, you should complete you profile (you can add as many as you want). Multiple profiles are useful if you share your mobile with other users, if you are the responsible of tracking the progress of more than one member of your family or in case of emergency to quickly deliver your data to the specialists. Besides, you can start adding entries about glucose levels, blood pressure, weight, HbA1c, carbohydrates, medication and exercise. Since each entry works like a history log (registers dates and time), you'll be able to keep track of average values on a given period. Likewise, Diabetes Journal will generate automatic charts for each value to make easier monitoring progresses and identifying any anomaly before it's too late.
All this info can be exported to CSV and PDF files, which is a great way to send your info to your doctor. In addition, Diabetes Journal comes with a converter calculator including various measurement types: weight (KG to Lbs), Glucose (mmol/L to Mg/dL or %), Hemoglobin (mmol/mol to %).
Quantified self isn't just a trend, but a better way to manage our health. Be strict with inputting data of all the elements (glucose, blood pressure, weight, medication, etc) and you'll soon see a positive outcome. Recommended app.
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!