DICOM-AVC Version 2.1
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
DICOM-AVC Version 2 is one of the most powerful mobile imaging apps introduced into the market place. This new version is a complete re-design of its previously powerful predecessor. It includes an advanced GUI (Graphical user interface) for viewing images and reports on the go. DICOM-AVC version 2 is a complete image management and collaborative tool.
Users are able to:
Upload and view images in several ways.
1. Push from PACS or DICOM compliant Modality
2. Query Retrieve – response initiated directly from your mobile device with advanced filters. Users are able to securely move selected studies to the device for viewing.
3. All manual uploads are done from the DICOM-AVC website (www.dicomavc.com)
4. Import a CD. These studies can be auditioned with our online DICOM-AVC Zero Footprint Viewer. All studies can be exported either to PACS or as jpeg or PDF files.
All uploaded images are automatically available for viewing on the app.
This new version has numerous unique features and advantages to distinguish it from the pack. Some of the unique features include: Image sharing, group review,
report query – “On Demand” directly from the mobile device itself and Video-conferencing - No other app offers the ability to videoconference with multiple with users simultaneously while reviewing an imaging study.
The DICOM-AVC web user interface allows users to set up multiple query/retrieve destinations (VPN), selectable on the app for quick access to imaging studies remotely. The downloadable version of this app includes all the features above and more but restricts the amount of uploads and access to certain security required features. Users can take full advantage of the DICOM-AVC tool by signing up for a premium account (contact our support team).
The DICOM viewer within the app has advanced filters for image manipulation:
The app preloads demo studies for review. Registered users are also able to submit demo studies for general review and access to all members.
The DICOM-AVC app requires user registration, which is required before you can access the app content. Registration can be done directly on the app itself. Your selected username and password grants access to upload files to the DICOM-AVC site. All uploaded images are stripped off all identifying information to protect patient privacy.
1. Fast uploads – Push from PACS, Query Retrieve.
2. Share Files with other users within the community (create your own group)
3. Send Invites to non - members from your account to upload and share files
4. Share Screens, jointly review studies with multiple users simultaneously
5. Place critical images in special folders for review
* NEW - DICOM COMPLIANT LISTENER (C-STORE SCP, C-FIND, C-MOVE SCP ). Push your data form PACS or modality to the DICOM-AVC server. Studies immediately become available on your device
1. All uploaded files are encrypted during transfer in addition to the secure (SSL connection)
2. All DICOM image identifying information are stripped from the viewable images
3. Users can restrict viewable header information, protecting patient privacy
4. Only invited guests can join the network. Unauthorized registrants are blacklisted
5. Our technology uses non-conventional HTTP, TCP/IP methods for file uploads. Much faster uploads speeds/efficient Bandwidth utilization
Tags: visualchat registration, dicom viewer, dicom avc, audio reports dicom, query retrieve dicom, audio chat, avc dicom viewer, dicom web based themes for mobile, avc chat, dicomavc version 2.1.
1. High speed image downloads (>100% faster )
2. User thumbnails for series selection ("Full viewer" Tab alternates Series view while in full viewer mode)
3. Window Level implementation (Window Width, Window Center)
4. Fixed Image sequence (WILL ONLY WORK WITH NEW UPLOADS)
5. Double Tap after zoom in resets to original image size
6. Rotate fixed, now rotates on a fixed axis/image retains size