Disease in simple terms is a pathological condition of a part, organ or system of an organism that results from different causes like infection, genetic defect or environmental stress.
The term disease have a variety of definition, but it has a common concept. It is a term for any condition that impairs normal functioning of an organism or body.
Disease Glossary provides comprehensive list of terms related disease in medical terminologies and definitions which will help individuals.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add/Edit Text notes for selected terminology
- Add Audio notes and save it for future reference
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
Tags: disease glossary , common disease terms , disease list , disease