1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Please note that only surgeries using the DocAppointments system are available for online appointments through the DocAppointments app.
If your doctor's surgery is not part of the DocAppointments system please make a request at the surgery.
You can choose any available appointment with a touch of the screen 24h/day and receive an email confirmation when making or cancelling your appointment.
Please note that some doctors choose not to be listed in the directory while still having the online appointment option. If your doctor is not listed please inquire in your doctor’s surgery.
PLEASE NOTE: DocAppointment negotiates with each participating surgery's server. Problems with a surgery's server or with how a surgery has configured its doctors or appointments is not indicative of a problem with the DocAppointment app. If you experience any problems please contact DocAppointment support or email email@example.com before writing an inaccurate review.
PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an email address or username in use message try entering a different username. If you experience any problems please contact DocAppointment support or email firstname.lastname@example.org before writing an inaccurate review.
- ability to make appointments with any doctor that has available appointments in the system (REGISTERED SURGERIES ONLY)
- easy registration for you and your family
- email confirmation when making and/or cancelling an appointment
- 24-hour instant access via your iPhone to all available appointments … no more waiting on the phone for a busy receptionist to answer your call. Choose the most convenient appointment for you, not just the one offered by the receptionist
- One touch cancellation feature if unable to attend an appointment
- A “My Doctor Appointment” button that gives you direct access to the last doctor you selected
- One screen displaying all days with available appointments, with the doctor of your choice, during current month
1) Alpha numeric keyboard shown if doctor's online code requires letters.
2) Map view bug fix -= invalid latitude or longitude caused a crash - now fixed.
3) Fixes a bug related to new doctor code keyboard type.
Layout misalignments fixed.
Alpha numeric keyboard shown if doctor's online code requires letters in first available appointments.
Fixed bug where doctor names with apostrophes (like O'Connell) were not being escaped in sql queries to the local database.