by: Scrypt, Inc. • 57
DocbookMD is a HIPAA-secure messaging application for healthcare providers who are members of an enterprise or medical society that has contracted with Scrypt, Inc. Learn more at www.scrypt.com/docbookmd.
• Send and receive HIPAA-secure messages and images, including X-rays, EKGs and other critical patient images instantly.
• Attach images straight from your device’s camera – to avoid potential security breaches, images are not stored on your device.
• Message priority settings alert users when a communication is urgent.
• Ringback notifications inform the sender when their message has not been read so they can decide to send another message or escalate to another colleague.
• PIN lock with optional Touch ID secures the application.
• Invite nurses, PAs and other office staff to join you on DocbookMD.
• Easily integrate with laboratories (e.g. radiology, pathology), EHRs and call centers for immediate delivery of patient results and information.
• All message data are protected by strong encryption within our SSAE16 Type 2 data centers.
DocbookMD provides HIPAA secure communication on top of a rich user directory, enabling the medical community to collaborate quickly and confidently about their patients' care. Thousands of customers across the United States rely on DocbookMD every day to streamline and improve patient care. DocbookMD is partnered with many state and county medical societies. Learn more at www.scrypt.com/docbookmd.
Tags: docbookmd , docbookmd s