Doctor Blood Gas ABG
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Values measured in the test:
- The acidity or basicity of the blood (ph);
- Partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the blood;
- Partial pressure of oxygen in the blood;
- Level of bicarbonate in the blood;
- Base-excess of bicarbonate in the blood.
In the app you will find:
- Different approaches;
- Hydroeletrolitic balance;
- Acid-base balance;
Also, you will find how to treat, the concept of each of the approaches and the clinical manifestations.
Many methods exist to guide the interpretation of the ABG, the most common one is the "anion gap", using the Henderseon-Hasselbach equation.
Purposes for testing:
- Diabetic ketoacidosis;
- Lactic acidosis;
- Metabolic acidosis;
- Respiratory acidosis;
- Respiratory alkalosis.
Doubts and suggestions: Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org