Doximity - Medical Network
by: Doximity, Inc. • 553
Doximity is the largest medical professional network in the US, with over 60% of clinicians as members. Through both mobile and web platforms, clinicians can use Doximity's free tools for HIPAA-secure communication, electronic faxing, reading custom-curated medical news, and career management. Doximity is designed exclusively for healthcare professionals.
What our members are saying:
"This is a best-kept secret for physician apps in the US. Registration is simple & easy."
"Yesterday, I discussed the results of a patient’s CAT scan with a radiologist via his backline, then updated the patient’s nephrologist via text and received a cardiac clearance from the patient’s cardiologist via fax. All in 10 minutes."
"When I first signed up on this App I was amazed at the number of physicians on file. I was instantly updated with over half of my medical school class from 35 years ago...Bravo on this App."
• Communicate securely with the latest HIPAA-secure medical-grade encryption standards
Look up any US clinician
• Search and find co-authors, training colleagues, primary care and specialists nearby
• Share private contact information with select colleagues
Get your very own free HIPAA-secure fax line
• Send and receive faxes from your phone or tablet
• Include attachments and sign documents on the go
• Claim a dedicated fax number – yours free for life
Stay up to date with articles chosen just for you
• Get the latest news and journal articles in your specialty
• Earn category 1 CME/CE as you read (no surveys, no fees)
• Send us your outside CME/CE – we’ll maintain it for you!
Find consulting and career opportunities
• Indicate your job seeking status and receive hand-chosen offers
• Earn honoraria for sharing your expertise (avg rate of $375/hr)
• Get updates on compensation trends in your specialty and geography
We would love your feedback! Send comments, ideas or issues to email@example.com
Tags: doximity , doximity logo , doximity cannot log in , doximity hippomsg , doximity is it safe?