Dr Companion® Mobile Medical
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MedHand Mobile Libraries
• In Dr Companion Mobile Medical you will find about 25 of the world’s leading medical titles for purchase and we are set to offer more then 100 titles very soon
• Build your own optimized bookshelf with the resources of your choice
• Full offline access to your leading medical guidelines – no internet access required once titles have been downloaded
• The feature set includes powerful search, bookmarks, highlighting, notes, history, tables, high resolution pictures and a hierarchical content structure for optimal reading & search
MedHand works with leading publishers such as Oxford University Press (worldwide exclusive partner), PDR, Wiley, McGraw Hill, PharmPress and others to offer a wide range of leading medical titles in the palm of your hand.
Examples of titles:
•The complete Oxford Medical Handbook series (including titles such as Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine, Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia, Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine etc.)
• BNF and BNFC
• The Wiley Rapid Series (Rapid Medicine, Rapid Psychiatry, Rapid Obstetrics & Gynecology etc.)
• Anatomy at a glance
• TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours
• Harrison’s Manual of Medicine
• Current Practice Guidelines in Primary Care
• Clinical Anaesthesiology
• And many more…
Enjoy easy browsing with our patented technology with all your favourite information only a couple of “clicks” away. High resolution pictures, clear tables, set reorder and reword your bookmarked favourites, make highlights and notes easily. The content is implemented in a hierarchical structure this ensures optimal reading as well as optimal search time for all types of medical references.
Get instant access to answers, via powerful category and cross-title searches. Search across all your titles or across the titles of your choice.
The application is also used to support institutional customers where the users have access to content within their institutional or corporate subscription.
Users: Please download this free application and contact your subscription administrator for your individual license keys.
MedHand has +10 years of experience of mobility creating user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which has been numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout.
For customer support email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at +46 8 664 44 02 We’re available 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (Central European Time).
Tags: dr companion license key, dr who companion, drcompanionlicensekey, dr companion, dr companion license key?.