Drug Guide For Paramedics
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
This invaluable resource can be used by field providers before the call - to refresh their memories on emergency drug profiles and drug classes, during the call - to quickly identify their patients' home medications; and after the call - as an adjunct to accurate documentation.
- Includes newly added 13 FDA approved drugs.
- Updated drug profiles of more than 100 of the most commonly used emergency medications.
- Contains a home medications list with classifications for quick reference in the field.
- Drugs are described in terms of their Trade names, Classes, Therapeutic Action/Pharmacodynamics, Emergency Uses/Doses, Pharmacokinetics, Contraindications and Precautions, Adverse/Side Effects, Interactions and Prehospital Considerations.
- Convenient index allows rapid search by either trade or generic name.
- Conforms to the 1998 U.S. DOT EMT-Paramedic National Standard Curriculum and 2005 AHA Guidelines.
Tags: paramedic guie, drug dosing paramedic, drug guide emergecy drugs, free drug guide /, national standard paramedic drug dosages, ontario paramedic drug guide, qr codes for paramedics to scan, qr codes paramedics, drug doses rapidshare, paramedic code drugs.