Drug Guide For Paramedics
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
This invaluable resource can be used by field providers before the call - to refresh their memories on emergency drug profiles and drug classes, during the call - to quickly identify their patients' home medications; and after the call - as an adjunct to accurate documentation.
- Includes newly added 13 FDA approved drugs.
- Updated drug profiles of more than 100 of the most commonly used emergency medications.
- Contains a home medications list with classifications for quick reference in the field.
- Drugs are described in terms of their Trade names, Classes, Therapeutic Action/Pharmacodynamics, Emergency Uses/Doses, Pharmacokinetics, Contraindications and Precautions, Adverse/Side Effects, Interactions and Prehospital Considerations.
- Convenient index allows rapid search by either trade or generic name.
- Conforms to the 1998 U.S. DOT EMT-Paramedic National Standard Curriculum and 2005 AHA Guidelines.
Tags: paramedic guie, drug guide emergecy drugs, drug dosing paramedic, ontario paramedic drug guide, qr codes for paramedics to scan, qr codes paramedics, drug doses rapidshare, paramedic code drugs, list of current meds on pa drug list for paramedics and their uses, paramedic pills and drugs.