Drugs for Pregnant & Lactating
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Over 2000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and popular herbal supplements are detailed in Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women, the comprehensive yet easy-to-navigate mobile app, created specifically for OB/GYNs, midwives, neonatologists, and nurse practitioners.
- Invaluable resource for OB/GYNs, midwives, neonatologists, and nurse practitioners
- More than 720 generic drugs with their 1500 trade names listed in alphabetical order
- Provides drug interaction information to make you aware of the possible implications of using more than one drug in combination
- Includes international drug names to give this reference an international perspective
- Describes each substance's mechanism of action, side effects, drug-drug interactions, dosage, cost of therapy, and degree of safety during pregnancy or lactation
- Indicates not only whether the FDA has approved a drug based on clinical trials, but also whether the drug is generally considered to be safe in the absence of FDA approval
- Includes over-the-counter drugs and alternative medications as well as prescription drugs
Tags: lactating, over the counter drugs, categories of fda approved drugs in pregnancy, prescription drug apps, lactating adulto, drug and pregnancy, preggy lactating, drugs in pregnancy, fda approved drugs, fda category a drugs pregnancy.