A resource that provides information for visual learners with easy to learn and recall visual images that leave a lasting impression. This latest update is based on the 1st edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
ECG Interpretation: An incredibly Visual! Pocket Guide, presents the basics of interpreting various rhythm types such as sinus, atrial, junctional, ventricular and AV blocks as well as includes must-know information on ECG changes in specific cardiac disorders such as myocardial infarction, in electrolyte imbalances, and with a pacemaker.
// Key Features
• Concise, clearly written text with easy to understand explanations
• Includes visually stunning 4-color photographs and illustrations throughout
• Highlights interpretation tips and life-threatening arrhythmias throughout
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.