1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Intermedix
Because EMResource was designed by clinicians for clinicians, this solution equips all those involved in medical response with essential, real-time information. Access to this critical information and the app’s related interactive features can help you prepare for, respond to, and recover from isolated and large-scale incidents across the entire emergency services spectrum.
On a daily basis, use your EMResource app to view the overall operational statuses of your resources, as well as monitor individual resource conditions--including emergency department or EMS operational status, behavioral health and dialysis bed capacity, and medical staff availability. If your responsibilities include updating a resource’s status, use the app to make the update; which becomes instantly available to authorized users throughout your region.
Using EMResource, you can also easily accomplish other daily administrative tasks, including viewing a hospital’s current HAvBED counts, accessing users’ accounts, and changing a user’s password.
When incidents occur, use the app to view an incident’s locations, start date, and other historical detail. If your role allows, you can also employ other powerful features that enable you to:
- Create incidents, as well as update and manage incident details.
- Monitor the emergency department capacity of the resources involved in the incident and update a resource’s status.
- Track incident-specific resources, such as decontamination facilities, ventilators, pharmaceuticals, and specialty services.
- View other resource-specific statuses, including critical asset needs and medical staff availability.
Whether performing your day-to-day tasks or in the midst of an emergency, contacting EMResource users and resource personnel was never so easy. With just one tap, you can start composing an email message or initiate a telephone call.
Note: In order to open and use the EMResource Android app, you must have a valid EMResource login name and credentials.
Tags: intermedix, emresource, emresourcelogin, safe4me.com.
This release includes the following changes:
- Added support for the new date status type
- Replaced the "System" control in the login page with the Training Mode control, which allows you to move seamlessly from production to training environments
- Removed the Remember Me feature from the login page since Mobile always remembers your username
- Other minor bug fixes