EventPilot Plus conference app for the National Neurotrauma Symposium July 10-13 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. NNS is a three day symposium which draws expertise from medical and scientific communities and is especially designed for scientists, physicians, postdoctoral fellows, residents and graduate students. The scientific program will span the gamut of clinical pathophysiology, treatment strategies, basic research models and molecular approaches involved in CNS neurotrauma.
The conference meeting app features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share contact card information via QR or Bump technology.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• Slides: Access and tweet presentation slides. Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Abstracts: Access nearly 400 medical abstracts directly on your device.
• Attendee list: See who of your peers is attending and contact them or read their abstract.
• Additional custom tabs with organizer information.
• Twitter, exhibitors & sponsors, animated maps, and much more.
Tags: nns , nns 2011 , eventpilot , scientific program qrcode , eventpilot code