If you can’t claim when you visit your health professional, the Express Plus Medicare app is a new way to connect with Medicare.
Interacting with Medicare is quicker and easier with the Australian Government’s Express Plus Medicare app. Use the app to view your Medicare claim history, update your contact and bank account details, for Medicare claims and much more.
You need to be registered for Medicare Online Services and have a MyGov account to use Express Plus Medicare. You can use your existing MyGov username and password to set up your four-digit pin for the first time.
Logging into the app each time is simple—only a four-digit PIN is required. Just set up your four-digit PIN by answering a secret question which you have previously set up.
Express Plus Medicare is available on supported Android 2.3.3 or above devices.
Services available via Express Plus Medicare:
• request a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view and update your address, phone and email details
• view and update your bank account details
• view your Medicare card details
• view your Medicare Benefit Tax Statement
• view your Child Immunisation History Statement
• view your Medicare Safety Net information
• store statements in the Secure Vault
• view your receipt history
• find your nearest Medicare service centre.
There are 25 items that can be claimed using the app that do not require the customer to upload a receipt. These claims are also already available in Medicare Online Services.
All other claims submitted via the app will require you to capture and upload a receipt to support the claim.
By using Express Plus Medicare you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions. These obligations are detailed in the declarations agreed to when using specific functionality within Express Plus Medicare.
Tags: express plus medicare
from 1.553 reviews