Feed Baby Pro
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Penguin Apps
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
Each device that syncs will need to have Feed Baby Pro purchased and installed. Feed Baby Pro only needs to be purchased ONCE PER GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Once you purchase Feed Baby Pro then you can install/re-install it on all of your devices as long as those devices all use the same Google Play account (this is the same way that all paid apps work in the Google Play store).
Track and Monitor ALL aspects of your babys growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feedings, Daipers, Sleep, Pumpings, Growth Charts and Journals.
- Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
- Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices
- Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
- Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
- Easily record your Pumping Sessions
- Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily "Pause" the current feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
- Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
- Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
- Supports Twins!
- Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
- WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
- Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
- Easily add notes for Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
- Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns (not available in "Lite")
- Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming! (not available in "Lite")
- Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor (not available in "Lite").
- Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
- All history is kept and fully browsable
- Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
- Fully customizable notifications means that you never miss a feed or have a feed go for too long (not available in "Lite")
- Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
- Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
- Import all feeds from "Feed Baby Lite" to "Feed Baby Pro". "Feed Baby Pro" will automatically detect your "Lite" installation and offer to import all the data. This allows you to seamlessly upgrade from "Lite" to "Pro" without having to lose all of that valuable feeding history data!
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
As an indication of our commitment to progressing this product, here is a small list of some of the up coming features. New updates are released approximately every 2-3 days so you get the most out of your investment!
- More Themes to choose from
- MORE GRAPHS/CHARTS to help you better understand your bubs feeding patterns
- More configurations for notifications and clock timeouts
- Real voice over to speak out how much time has elapsed during a feed
- Syncing of data between phones
Tags: feed baby pro, feed baby pro how to sync, feed baby pro switch sides same feed, how to sync feed baby, breast feed pro e, feedbaby pro, baby feed pro, html announcements feed widget, feeding bottle, baby feed на русском для.
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Please light up all stars if you like this app :)
Replaced the Menu popup with a Navigation Drawer
Now you can mark a bottle feed as being of one of the following types:
Or just leave it empty
We've also upgraded the Feeding Reminder alarms. Take a look there to see what's been changed!
We've also added a bunch of new reports around "Bottle Types" in Reports screen and "At a Glance" and "Detailed Summary". Check them out too!