>>> Female Herpes <<<
What is Genital Herpes (Female Herpes) ?
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1 (HSV-1) or type 2 (HSV-2). Most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2. HSV-1 can cause genital herpes. But it more commonly causes infections of the mouth and lips, called “fever blisters.”
Most people have no or few symptoms from herpes infection. When symptoms do occur, they usually appear as 1 or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender sores that may take up to 4 weeks to heal. Another outbreak can appear weeks or months later. But it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.
Although the infection can stay in the body forever, the outbreaks tend to become less severe and occur less often over time. You can pass genital herpes to someone else even when you have no symptoms.
Inside this application :
- What is Genital Herpes (Female Herpes) ?
- What Causes Genital Herpes?
- How common is genital herpes?
- What are Genital Herpes Symptoms & Signs?
- How is genital herpes diagnosed?
- What should I do if I have genital herpes?
- What should I do if my partner has genital herpes?
- Can genital herpes cause other problems?
- Can genital herpes cause problems during pregnancy?
- Can I breastfeed if I have genital herpes?
- Can genital herpes come back?
- How can genital herpes be prevented?
- What is the treatment for genital herpes?
- Checklist before you go to your doctor
- Calendar - Schedule our appointment well in advance
- Game - Puzzle
- Game - Memory
- Best Offer
Tags: herpes simplex 1 on female , hsv 1