Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2013
by: Skyscape • 0
The only resource which provides access to current diagnostic and therapeutic information on more than 700 common medical conditions faster and more effectively than ever before. This latest update is based on the 2013 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Ferri’s Clinical Advisor can be used to identify and treat a broader range of disorders with 25 new topics in the Diseases & Disorders section, including vitamin-D deficiency, oral cancer, hypovitaminosis, sarcoma, hyperemesis in pregnancy, androgen deficiency in the elderly male, statin-induced muscle syndrome, and more. Also you can improve your interpretation of presenting symptoms with 41 new topics and 7 new references in the Differential Diagnosis section.
- Rapidly find the answers you need with separate sections on diseases and disorders, differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms, laboratory results, and clinical preventive services, plus an at-a-glance format that uses cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to expedite reference
- Review normal values and interpret results for more than 200 lab tests
- 3 built-in calculators and 369 interactive flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
- Get the insurance billing codes you require, including ICD-9-CM codes, to expedite insurance reimbursements
- Improve your practice's efficiency with cost-effective referral and consultation guidelines
Tags: ferris clinical advisor 2013 , clinical advisor by algorithms , ferris clinical advisor 2013 1st ed , ing ferris differential diagnosis , ferri clinical advisor 2013 pdf , ferris clinical advisor 2013 pdf , ferris clinical advisor 2013 5 books in 1free , ferris differential diagnosis , ferri clinical advisor 2013