Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2013
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Ferri’s Clinical Advisor can be used to identify and treat a broader range of disorders with 25 new topics in the Diseases & Disorders section, including vitamin-D deficiency, oral cancer, hypovitaminosis, sarcoma, hyperemesis in pregnancy, androgen deficiency in the elderly male, statin-induced muscle syndrome, and more. Also you can improve your interpretation of presenting symptoms with 41 new topics and 7 new references in the Differential Diagnosis section.
- Rapidly find the answers you need with separate sections on diseases and disorders, differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms, laboratory results, and clinical preventive services, plus an at-a-glance format that uses cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to expedite reference
- Review normal values and interpret results for more than 200 lab tests
- 3 built-in calculators and 369 interactive flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
- Get the insurance billing codes you require, including ICD-9-CM codes, to expedite insurance reimbursements
- Improve your practice's efficiency with cost-effective referral and consultation guidelines
Tags: ferris clinical advisor 2013, ing ferris differential diagnosis, clinical advisor by algorithms, ferris clinical advisor 2013 1st ed, ferris clinical advisor 2013 pdf, ferri`s clinical advisor 2013 full free androind, ferri clinical advisor 2013 free pdf, ferris differential diagnosis, ferris clinical advisor, ferri clinical advisor 2013 pdf.