Fitzpatrick's Atlas - Diseases of Hair, Nails, Mucous Membranes, and Genitals combines over 130 color images with succinct descriptions of skin diseases and systemic diseases with skin manifestations. This latest update is based on the 6th edition and 2009 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Covering the full range of conditions, Fitzpatrick's is a unique combination of text, clinical reference, and color atlas-one that gives you the best quality and most varied images of skin disorders available anywhere.
- Intended for all physicians and other health care providers, including medical students, dermatology residents, internists, - oncologists, and infectious disease specialists dealing with diseases with skin manifestations
- Over 130 high-quality full-color images
- Consistent format featuring key facts pertaining to epidemiology, clinical manifestations, physical exam, diagnosis, and treatment, each paired with several clear images to show how the condition appears
- Greater emphasis on depicting conditions and disorders across a wide range of skin types
- Up-to-the-minute coverage of sections:
# Cicatricial Or Scarring Alopecia
# Alopecia Areata
# Lupus Erythematosus
# Psoriasis Vulgaris
# Oral Verrucous Carcinoma
Tags: fitzpatrick disease , free dermatology atlas , dermatology atlas , leukoplakia , fitzpatrick dermatologia atlas fotodermatosis , fitzpatrick dermatology , classification cicatricial alopecia , fitzpatrick atlas , fitzpatrick atlas of dermatology