Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Covering the full range of conditions, from rashes, to skin lesions and disorders of the hair, nail and mucosa, Fitzpatrick's is a unique combination of text, clinical reference, and color atlas-one that gives you the best quality and most varied images of skin disorders available anywhere.
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology is a collection of five individual modules:
- Nontumorous Skin Diseases
- Skin Tumors (Benign and Malignant)
- Systemic Disease Skin Signs
- Skin Infections
- Diseases of Hair, Nails, Mucous Membranes, and Genitals
- Intended for all physicians and other health care providers, including medical students, dermatology residents, internists, oncologists, and infectious disease specialists dealing with diseases with skin manifestations
- 900 high-quality full-color images
- Consistent format featuring key facts pertaining to epidemiology, clinical manifestations, physical exam, diagnosis, and treatment, each paired with several clear images to show how the condition appears
- Greater emphasis on depicting conditions and disorders across a wide range of skin types
- New sections include:
# Pitryiasis rubra pilaris
# Palmoplantar keratosis
# Nevus lipomatosus superficialis
# Acquired digital fibromatosis
# Skin signs of renal insufficiency
# Skin reactions in organ transplantation
# New therapeutic recommendations, including biologic agents for eczema and dermatitis; new regulations for retinoids; and herbal
Tags: fitzpatrick, fitzpatricks color atlast, color atlas fitzpatrick, palmoplantarna keratoza, fitzpatrick atlas, fitzpatricks color atlas and synopsis of clinical dermatology, fitzpatricks color skin, color atlas, color atlas & synopsis of clinical dermatology fitzpatrick, dermatology atlas.