10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Covering the full range of conditions, Fitzpatrick's is a unique combination of text, clinical reference, and color atlas-one that gives you the best quality and most varied images of skin disorders available anywhere.
- Intended for all physicians and other health care providers, including medical students, dermatology residents, internists, oncologists, and infectious disease specialists dealing with diseases with skin manifestations
- Over 150 high-quality full-color images
- Consistent format featuring key facts pertaining to epidemiology, clinical manifestations, physical exam, diagnosis, and treatment, each paired with several clear images to show how the condition appears
- Greater emphasis on depicting conditions and disorders across a wide range of skin types
- Up-to-the-minute coverage of sections:
# Acne Vulgaris (Common Acne) and Cystic Acne
# Palmoplantar keratosis
# Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis (EH)
# Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris (PRP)
# Familial Benign Pemphigus
# Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita (EBA)
Tags: familial benign pemphigus, skin diseases, fitzpatrick skin types, nontumorous skin, pityriasis rubra pilaris types.