GliControl allows you to keep a daily log for diabetes.
View a list of glucose records/carbohydrates/insulin.
Medications with alerts.
Medical calendar with alerts.
Calculate the total carbohydrates and insulin doses.
Making the submission of your reading by email.
Import data from Bayer.db, AbbotNeo.txt and AccuChek.csv
Registration and authentication on the service https://www.glicontrol.pt
Sync with your account on the site GliControl.
Database food with more than 34000 items.
Share with your family through GliControl Family Care app.
Configuration to pair with GliControl Family Care:
1. My Profile
4. Set the family key
5. Share with your family that uses GliControl Family Care, your username and family key
6. You need Sync cloud module activated to sync the records
Records of glucose:
• Filter by date
• Record by date, time, meal, before/after meal, glucose, carbohydrates, insulin units, activity and notes
• The amount of insulin is suggested automatically on the basis of the value of blood glucose (configurable)
• Automatic upload of blood glucose readings via Bluetooth to J&J, Bayer and Abbott, using the certificated adapter PolytelGMA2 of Polymap (see http://www.polymap.net/Products/PolytelGMA.aspx)
• Glucose rates
• Insulin and carbs consumption
• BMI - Body mass index
• Diary - Complete daily records
• Before meal / After meal - Tables separated by glucose before and after the meal
• Average Weakly
• Long insulin - Its a virtual assistant that will illustrate the human body, which area to be administered, and there will be rotation once a day (although not visit the screen)
• Rapid insulin - In this screen the virtual assistant will illustrate the belly, where managing your rapid insulin, with rotation of the screen at each visit
• Table of food per serving and configurable CH
• HC value per unit of insulin configurable
• Rapid combination of food and portions
• Automatic calculation of total CH
• Automatic calculation of insulin doses
• Database with more then 34000 items
• Field "to" configurable in user screen
• Subject assumes a default title with your name
• Body message allows you to insert the variable #glucose_table# that represent the list of glucose
• Glucose rates - Setting the color representation for glucose levels
• Insulin rates - Insulin units to be assume as default from the glucose levels
• Sync Cloud - Synchronize with a database on the web (where you can also access the web edition), allowing synchronization with the web edition, create a backup in the cloud and also the synchronization between different mobile devices
• Export Spreadsheet - Exports the glucose reading for the file glicontrol.csv in the folder glicontrol of your card
• Load bayer.db - Performs data import from the file Bayer.db that should exist in the folder glicontrol of your card (this file is produced by application Glucofacts used by some readers of glucose by Bayer)
• Language - Choose the language among English, Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish and Italian
• Other settings
1. The records of glucose, config tables and even the notepad to diet plan are completely free, with the possibility of the user to acquire advanced modules.
2. Before upgrading to a new version it's always recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the database option.
Terms And Conditions: http://glicontrol.pt/downloads/TermsAndConditions.html
Tags: glicontrol 1.4