1,000 - 5,000 downloads
Also in : DiabetesAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
View a list of glucose records/carbohydrates/insulin.
Report with preview and export to several file formats.
Know where you should administer your daily insulin through an assistant.
Calculate the total carbohydrates and insulin doses.
Making the submission of your reading by email.
Import data from bayer.db.
Registration and authentication on the service http://www.glicontrol.pt
Sync with your account on the site GliControl
Records of glucose:
• Filter by start and end date
• Unlimited number of records
• Record by date, time, meal, before/after meal, glucose, carbohydrates, insulin units and notes
• In the listing, the values of glucose are marked by colors (configurable)
• The amount of insulin is suggested automatically on the basis of the value of blood glucose (configurable)
• Automatic upload of blood glucose readings via Bluetooth to J&J, Bayer and Abbott, using the certificated adapter PolytelGMA2 of Polymap (see http://www.polymap.net/Products/PolytelGMA.aspx)
• Glucose rates - Graphical analysis over time that allows a visual way to perceive the evolution of glucose
• Hemoglobin - Analysis by value comprised Hb A1C and average blood glucose
• Objectives - Analysis of pie chart that shows the percentage of times that the target values were within, above and below the target objectives (configurable)
• Diary - Complete daily records
• Before meal / After meal - Tables separated by glucose before and after the meal
• Average Weakly
• Long insulin - Its a virtual assistant that will illustrate the human body, which area to be administered, and there will be rotation once a day (although not visit the screen)
• Rapid insulin - In this screen the virtual assistant will illustrate the belly, where managing your rapid insulin, with rotation of the screen at each visit
• Table of food per serving and configurable CH
• HC value per unit of insulin configurable
• Rapid combination of food and portions
• Automatic calculation of total CH
• Automatic calculation of insulin doses
• Notepad for various times of the day
• Subject assumes a default title with your name
• Body message allows you to insert the variable #glucose_table# that represent the list of glucose
• Transmission late (save the field values to re-send it later)
• Glucose rates - Setting the color representation for glucose levels
• Insulin rates - Insulin units to be assume as default from the glucose levels
• Sync Cloud - Synchronize with a database on the web allowing synchronization with the web edition, create a backup in the cloud and also the synchronization between different mobile devices
• Export Spreadsheet - Exports the glucose reading for the file glicontrol.csv in the folder glicontrol of your card
• Import data from Glucofacts (Bayer.db) and Abbott Neo (AbbottNeo.txt)
• Language - Choose the language among English, Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish and Italian
• Date/time format
• Tables - Glucose/Insuline/Carbohydrates
• Other settings
1. The records of glucose, config tables and even the notepad to diet plan are completely free, with the possibility of the user to acquire advanced modules.
2. Before upgrading to a new version it's always recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the database option.
3. If you move to another iDevice simply go to the modules option under settings and press the button restore transactions (in rare cases if this doesn't work, simply press the buy button again and you will get the module freely).
Criticisms, suggestions or problems?
Available to respond thru e-mail at: email@example.com
Tags: glicontrol 1.4.
• The import of Bayer.db file (Glucofacts) gave way to a generic function for importing external files
• Added import from Abbott Neo software
• Other improvements