Guidelines in Psychiatry
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry, is an essential reference for anyone responsible for prescribing, dispensing or administering drugs for patients with mental health disorders.
// Key Features
• The evidence base for drug treatments in psychiatry ranges from meta-analyses and randomized controlled clinical trials to single case reports, and from NICE guidelines to individual SPCs
• All the evidences have been reviewed and summarized succinctly by an expert team of psychiatrists and pharmacists
• Includes new sections on cytochrome-mediated interactions and psychiatric side effects of non-psychotropic drugs
• Topics address plasma monitoring, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety, children and adolescents, substance abuse and special patient groups
• Covers prescribing drugs outside their licensed indications and their interaction with substances such as alcohol, nicotine and caffeine
• Important information for Trainees regarding the rational, safe and effective use of medications for patients with mental illness
• Scientifically sound and clinically effective
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.