Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis
by: Skyscape • 2
This best-selling resource is an accessible guide to the latest NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses and collaborative problems. This latest update is based on the 12th edition and it includes additional features and enhanced functionality. Section 1 covers all nursing diagnoses, including definitions, characteristics, related factors, outcomes, and population-specific interventions. Newly added Section 2 discusses Health Promotion and Wellness Nursing Diagnoses. Section 3 covers Diagnostic Clusters listing common clinical situations and associated collaborative problems.
Includes listings of associated NIC (Nursing Interventions Classifications) and NOC (Nursing Outcomes Classifications) for every NANDA diagnosis. New diagnoses added and modified in accordance with the latest NANDA meeting are in an appendix for easy access.
- Nursing Diagnoses that are updated with 2007/2008 NANDA changes.
- New section on health promotion and wellness highlights critical diagnoses.
- Population-specific focus addresses interventions for geriatric, adult, pediatric, maternity, and community populations.
- Includes listings of associated NIC (Nursing Interventions Classifications) and NOC (Nursing Outcomes Classifications) for every NANDA diagnosis.
- Key Concepts identify major principles of nursing care.
- Goals relate interventions to outcome to help you evaluate the effectiveness of nursing intervention.
- Special section on Diagnostic Clusters helps you associate clinical situations with specific nursing diagnoses.
Tags: nursing diagnosis list , nanda nursing diagnosis list , nursing diagnosis , nanda diagnosis list , nanda list , list of nursing diagnosis , nandai nursing diagnosis list / reference card , nanda nursing diagnosis , nursing care plan