Harrison's Manual of Medicine is an indispensable internal medicine resource, completely updated and thoroughly revised. This latest update is based on the 17th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Referenced to Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, the world's leading internal medicine textbook, this handy pocket manual provides on-the-spot answers to the clinical problems you face in everyday practice. Harrison’s is an essential resource for internists; residents in internal medicine, emergency medicine and family medicine; physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- New sections on end-of-life care, congenital heart disease in the adult patient, non-invasive cardiac examination, and metabolic syndrome.
- Useful resource for internists; residents in internal medicine, emergency medicine, and family medicine; physician assistants; and nurse practitioners.
- Continues to provide the most authoritative record of internal medicine as practiced by the leading experts in the field.
- It continues to focus on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care and offers authoritative, high-yield coverage of:
# Etiology and epidemiology
# Clinically relevant pathophysiology
# Signs & Symptoms
# Differential Diagnosis
# Physical and Laboratory Findings
# Practice Guidelines
- Full-color images of clinical conditions encountered in dermatology, cardiology, and eye diseases.
- Provides essential point-of-care guidance on all the major conditions seen in clinical medicine.
Tags: harrisons practice , harrisons manual of medicine , harrison medicina , harrison internal medicine , harrison , harrison medicine , harrisons principles of internal medicine , harrison 17 , pictures of medicine