Harrison's Manual of Medicine
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Referenced to Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, the world's leading internal medicine textbook, this handy pocket manual provides on-the-spot answers to the clinical problems you face in everyday practice. Harrison’s is an essential resource for internists; residents in internal medicine, emergency medicine and family medicine; physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- New sections on end-of-life care, congenital heart disease in the adult patient, non-invasive cardiac examination, and metabolic syndrome.
- Useful resource for internists; residents in internal medicine, emergency medicine, and family medicine; physician assistants; and nurse practitioners.
- Continues to provide the most authoritative record of internal medicine as practiced by the leading experts in the field.
- It continues to focus on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care and offers authoritative, high-yield coverage of:
# Etiology and epidemiology
# Clinically relevant pathophysiology
# Signs & Symptoms
# Differential Diagnosis
# Physical and Laboratory Findings
# Practice Guidelines
- Full-color images of clinical conditions encountered in dermatology, cardiology, and eye diseases.
- Provides essential point-of-care guidance on all the major conditions seen in clinical medicine.
Tags: harrisons practice, harrisons manual of medicine, harrison medicina, harrison internal medicine, harrison, harrison medicine, harrisons principles of internal medicine, harrison 17, pictures of medicine, harrisons.