10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The software is based on scientific evidence and was prepared with the participation of physicians. The application is based on research and recommendations from international medical associations.
Using this software on daily basis will allow you to control the execution of the most common medical recommendations. You can show a doctor your notes, received messages, summary reports, and ask about things to improve or you don't understand. The more you know and understand, the more
benefit will this application bring to You.
You are not a product, no hidden data exports or other "fancy features".
- tracking of: weight, body water and fat, waist size, height, blood pressure, body, temperature,
lipids (cholesterol - Total, LDL, HDL , triglicerides), blood sugar(glucose), smoking, physical activity, taken medicines
- making notes
- short medical family interview
- history list of monitored health parameters with filtering option
- prioritized list of tips, warnings, advices and praises, over 300 different messages
- you can set your goals and monitor progress
- common specialized medical indicators with explanation (are used by doctors to assess possible treatment)
- dyslipidemia markers
- relative overall health index (0-100)
- average daily statistic
- summary reports with 2 periods comparison
- using different units of measurement
- utilizing system date and time format settings
- detailed instructions for completing measurements (because almost 70% of measurements are preformed wrong and are useless to a doctor)
If you suffer a cardiovascular disease or diabetes this app will help you to fight your illness.
High risk does not mean you will become ill. It only means that you should be more careful.
USING THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A MEDICAL CONSULTATION.
glicemia, BMI, FINDRISC , heart disease risk calculation, healthcare, prophylactic, pressure log, weight log, pressure graph, weight graph,glucose
New main menu look an behaviour, to open menu:
tap the menu icon OR press the hardware menu key OR slide from the left edge of the screen to the right
Fixed some bugs