Heart ECG Handbook - Lite
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
App makes available 31 different physiologic/pathologic ECG - the most common - to make you study and understand them.
Each one includes a short description (with some clinical note), heart frequency and an excellent drang&drop image of the ECG to learn the basis of cardiology.
Moreover, to test your knowledge, App includes an interactive quiz collection to check your progress and give you the opportunity to improve!
Heart ECG Handbook is the personal trainer for ECG's reader!
Lite Version allows a *limited number* of ECG availables; to have all 31 different ECG tracks is available a cheap Full Version.
In Full Version you will *purchase*, if you will be interested, *Video extension*.
What does it mean?
To keep a low price of the app you can decide, if you will interested, to purchase *separately* Video extension to use ECG Animation to learn to recognize them directly by ECG and by sound.
Note: this App doesn’t claim to be a medical application.
Tags: samsung galaxy ecg, ecg scan for android, ecg handbook download, heart ecg handbook lite, how to read an ecg, ecg scanner for android, heart ecg handbook android phones, heart logos free, heart ecg handbook , free ecg handbook.
Recently changed in this version:
- Added new ECG tracks: RBBB, LBBB, LVH, RVH, LEA, REA
- Added new animations linked to new ECGs
- Bug fix App Collection section
- Increase performance in some old device
- Bug fix for critical bug in Video View
- Video ECG Function bugfix (now should work on S3)
- Vibration function for heart rate
- Bug fix
Last activity on Heart ECG Handbook - Lite
- alainmarcel Downloaded Jun 4, 2013
- takanalhadith Downloaded Apr 6, 2013
- cduvergern Downloaded Mar 24, 2013
- riverbird Downloaded Mar 5, 2013
- akaer Downloaded Mar 4, 2013
- nashwan.zaxo Downloaded Mar 4, 2013
- jainikpatel1993 Downloaded Mar 4, 2013
- ss bhosale Downloaded Mar 4, 2013
- aarevalo Downloaded Feb 27, 2013
Lists with: Heart ECG Handbook - Lite
Some lists where this application appears: Medical/Nursing Stuff.