Heart Sounds is a leading heart & lung sounds reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field. It has essential information about murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, and rales in an easy-to-use application.
Unlike other applications, this application COACHES YOU to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds with sounds, descriptions, diagrams, and a QUIZ.
In addition, this app has LUNG sounds, which are hard to find in most heart sound applications.
The high-quality sounds contained within this application are looped to allow you to listen for days! When you put your headphones on, the sounds come to life (as if you had a stethoscope in your ears)! Do you think you know what you’re listening to? Test your knowledge with an interactive quiz!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Easy-to-read layout that coaches you to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds
- Diagrams for each heart sound, showing S1, S2, A2, P2, and the murmur
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz
- Heart sounds include: Split S2, Innocent Flow, Venous Hum, Early and Late Aortic Stenosis, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Mitral Regurgitation, Pulmonary Stenosis, Ventricular Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, Aortic Regurgitation, Mitral Stenosis, Friction Rub, S3, S4, Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Lung sounds include: Vesicular, Bronchovesicular, Bronchial, Tracheal, Coarse Rales, Fine Rales, Rhonchi, Wheezes
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Heart Sounds and much more.
Keywords: murmur, lung, cardiology, cardiac, stethoscope, auscultation, valve, student, doctor, medical, cards, beats, s2
Tags: types of lung sounds , medical breathing sounds , fo heart sounds , heart sounds , when do we hear s3 heart sound , heart sounds diagram , lung murmur , lung and heart sounds , where do you place the stethoscope for heart sounds