With the rapid publication of new articles every week, it can be hard for clinicians and scientists to stay focused on the most relevant and useful content.
In this app, you can easily access article abstracts, news, upcoming events, and free content from Hepatology , the leading journal in the field of liver disease for more than 25 years.
With access to a range of topics including: immunology, chronic hepatitis, viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, genetic and metabolic liver diseases and their complications, liver cancer, and drug metabolism; you can create a reading list tailored to your own interests. It’s simple and easy to navigate and presents an optimized reading experience from your mobile device.
1.Instant, real-time access to the latest information from Hepatology, including article abstracts, guidelines, upcoming events, and free content.
2.No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
3.Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
Tags: www..hepatology, hepatology magazine logo, clinical gastro and hepatology.
- General Stability and Performance Enhancements
- Added "Copy Link" Option for Articles
- Renamed "Saved" to "Favorites" for Articles to Read Later
- Adjusted Select Graphics to Align with New Android Design Standards