ICE - in case of emergency
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Useful tool
- Easy to use
- Lots of similar apps
- Design is very basic
ICE - in case of emergency is a useful application that is used for storing helpful information for doctors or people who might need it if you end up having an accident.
First of all, you should enter the basic information like your name, birth date, weight, height and blood type. Then, you can list your diseases and allergies, the medicine you need and additional data like smoking and drinking habits, as well as implants, anticoagulation therapy and others. In order to help yourself, there's an alarm button than sends an emergency message to all the people in your contact list.
CLUSOR is the developer of ICE, a helpful tool for those who might need to carry around personal medical information. However, there are other applications that do exactly the same thing, and this one doesn't have a particular good design or something that really stands out.
Thanks to the ability of creating multiple profiles, the program can also become a useful database for medical information about family members or other close persons.
A special alarm button allows to send in critical situation, an emergency sms message to all the people from your contact list, containing among others data collected from mobile phone’s GPS, so that the closest persons become instantly informed about serious life-threatening situations and receive information about the current position of the user.
Just one click on the screen to let your loved ones know that you need help!
ICEcard application is free of advertisement.
- Access the locked screen (system 4.2 and higher)
- More types of medicine doses
- Fixed some bugs
- date format specified for phone settings
- database backup and restore
- sorting of records
- more buttons instead of menuVersion 1.26
- fixed menu bug
- Introduction of the U.S. units (inches, pounds).
- Two-stage SMS alarm sending (first same message, then the location data).
- Sending of location data at the request of the SMS.
- AAA E. Downloaded 4d ago
- Raul V. Downloaded Dec 4, 2013
- Butto P. Downloaded Dec 1, 2013
- Shuvashish D. Downloaded Sep 30, 2013
- Mazen A. Downloaded Sep 23, 2013
- jjoefish74 Downloaded Jul 8, 2013
- xavierdroide Downloaded Jul 6, 2013
- Haroonkhan30514@gmail.com Downloaded Jun 28, 2013
- Sabah S. Downloaded Jun 12, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Very useful. Especially if a person takes a lot of different medications
I am in the USA and wanted to have my weight and height in non-metric. Also the biggest reason to have this application is my not wanting to take blood. Thst should be the most important thing with the icons too.
Vert nice Medical info app.
Love it, It will come in handy
After entering information it has no way to save it? Delete