Antimicrobial resistance has reached alarming levels. IMPACT Guidelines recognises the dangers from antimicrobial resistance, the tremendous adverse effect it has on quality medical care and the need for a strong, co-ordinated and multifaceted response.
The IMPACT Guidelines combines the latest scientific evidence on usage of antimicrobial agents, empirical therapy of common infections, treatment of infections with known pathogen and surgical prophylaxis with data on the prevalence and sensitivity patterns of different pathogens in Hong Kong. It also contain practical tips on the safe use of antibiotics in out-patient settings, management of penicillin allergy and application of diagnostic tests on clinical microbiology.
- add Private Hospitals, Table HKAH, Antibiograms
- update Private Hospitals, Table StPaul, Antibiograms
- update Public Health Laboratory, Table PHLSB-1, Antibiograms
- update Hong Kong West Cluster, Table HKW- 1-4, Figure HKW- 1-2 , Antibiograms
- update Kowloon East Cluster, Table KEC-1, Table KEC-2, Antibiograms
- update Private Hospitals, Table HKSH, Antibiograms