inPractice provides insight and practical recommendations for HIV patient care.
Subject Matter: HIV
Physicians and other healthcare professionals including:
• Infectious disease specialists
• Primary care practitioners managing patients with HIV
• Other specialists managing patients with HIV
• Nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants caring for patients with HIV
• Expert-authored, comprehensive HIV reference work
• Continuously updated to incorporate latest findings and best practices
• Complete drug database (by Lexi-Comp; includes all FDA-approved drugs)
• Practice guidelines
• Relevant PubMed abstracts (MEDLINE)
In Practice—Not Just in Theory
Translates the constant stream of latest developments in HIV into clinically applicable information.
• Search and find targeted recommendations for your patient care questions
• Know that the evidence supports your decisions
Integrates insightful Conference Coverage, drug developments, journal citations, and guidelines to keep you abreast of the developments you can apply to practice.
Education With Relevance
Earn CME credit for the topics you’re searching anyway. (To claim credit, just visit the free, companion Web site.)
• Easily share information with colleagues or trainees
• Integrated bookmark function for quick return access to key topics
• Companion Web site included
How to Gain Access:
Free, one-time registration or use your existing Clinical Care Options member ID. (Your information will not be shared or sold to third parties.)