inPractice provides insight and practical recommendations for the care of patients with cancer.
Subject Matter: Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
Physicians and other healthcare professionals including:
• Oncology and hematology specialists
• Other specialists managing patients with solid tumors or hematologic malignancies
• Nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants caring for patients with solid tumors or hematologic malignancies
• Primary care practitioners managing patients with solid tumors or hematologic malignancies
• Expert-authored, comprehensive oncology/hematology reference work
• Continuously updated to incorporate latest findings and best practices
• Complete drug database (by Lexi-Comp; includes all FDA-approved drugs)
• National and international guidelines
• Relevant PubMed abstracts (MEDLINE)
In Practice—Not Just in Theory
Translates the constant stream of the latest developments in oncology/hematology into clinically applicable information.
• Search and find practical recommendations for your patient care questions
• Know that the evidence supports your decisions
Integrates insightful Conference Coverage, drug developments, journal citations, and guidelines to keep you abreast of the developments you can apply to practice.
Education With Relevance
Earn CME credit for the topics you’re searching anyway. (To claim credit, just visit the free, companion Web site.)
• Easily share information with colleagues or trainees
• Integrated bookmark function for quick return access to key topics
• Companion Web site included
How to Gain Access:
Free, one-time registration or use your existing Clinical Care Options member ID.
Tags: inpractice oncology , chemo nurse , journal oncology ads
from 78 reviews