Changelog and permissions
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Know how much battery is left and how it has been spent.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Delete cache files.
- - Have access to power management.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Configure an application for debugging.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Broadcast when an alarm condition is set.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.iqmax.iqmaxapp.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 22 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.2 released 3 days ago.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached 3 days ago.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.0 released on December 19, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.9 released on July 16, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.7 released on April 03, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.6 released on March 26, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.5 released on March 22, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.4 released on November 20, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.3 released on August 25, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on May 17, 2011.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.1 released on April 29, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50-100 downloads level reached on April 11, 2011.
- NewFirst appearance on March 31, 2011.
Displaying 4 of 13 - show all
Users who installed this also installed