iRefer is the essential radiological investigation guidelines tool, from The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR).
The iRefer app features the updated seventh edition of the highly successful Making the best use of clinical radiology services (MBUR), and helps referring GPs, clinicians and other healthcare professionals to determine the most appropriate imaging investigation(s) or intervention for a given diagnostic or imaging problem. It provides practical guidance based on the best available evidence, together with expert medical and radiological opinion.
• 12 sections, over 300 fully searchable guidelines
• Over 110 indicated investigations relating to the most common presentations in primary care, for GPs and those commissioning diagnostics
• Ensures timely and accurate diagnoses, reduces unnecessary exposure to radiation and maximises efficient and even use of diagnostic resources
• Enhanced guidelines methodology accredited by NHS Evidence
• Fully functional when offline so no active data connection required.
The iRefer app provides all of this functionality in an easy access and always available format for iOS and Android.
Important: This application is downloaded on your device and it securely enables instant and uninterrupted access wherever you are as it does not rely on a network connection while in use.
Author: The Royal College of Radiologists
Readership: GPs, radiographers, other referring clinicians and healthcare professionals, specialist trainees, foundation doctors, medical students, commissioners, radiologists
For terms and conditions please click here http://irefer.org.uk/index.php/terms-a-conditions-a?os=android
For permission to reproduce any of the content contained herein, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: ninja bmjt , irefer , mbur rcr , rcr mbur , rcr irefer guidelines , mbur irefer , irefer email , rcr mobile application radiology , irefer скачать